Single on Valentine’s Day? Here are my TOP EIGHT TIPS to use it to your advantage!
- Get Over Yourself. No moping. No self-pity. No tears watching romantic movies alone, feeling sorry for yourself with a tub of Haagan Daz. Get dressed up, have a glass of wine and get ready to take on the night!
- Prep yourself! Buy the DVD Married In A Year…. And know the Rules to follow – not just for V-Day – but everyday of your single life.
- Go out with the girls! Valentine’s is the rare night of the year its okay to go out with a pack of friends. Normally, those in packs do not attract – but this night, have fun with your girlfriends – single guys are a little more brave this evening and will infiltrate if interested… but only if you give them an ‘in’.
- Go out by yourself! Hit a swanky lounge and practice your best five second flirt. Odds are if you see a guy by himself this night – he’s single too!
- DON’T focus on the negative. You’re out, have FUN! Guys can smell negativity a mile away.
- Need somewhere to go? Hit a Singles Valentine’s Event! Like the one Rachel and I are hosting at Lavo Las Vegas Sunday night!
- Someone asked you out? DATE! Don’t let the ‘stigma’ of Valentine’s Day keep you from going out on a first date – keep it light, keep it easy, acknowledge the ‘holiday’ and move on!
- Cant go out that night? ONLINE DATING! Take the night to make an event of making your first (or new and improved) online dating profile. Remember – be honest in it!